1. 2nd Corktown show - Hamilton with Fucked Up, Shipwreck, Hit the Deck - Only played an intro. Fuse blew, people thought the club pulled the plug so chaos ensued. Every piece of furniture was smashed, fires started, PA system toppled over, kicked down steel door, a ton of cop cars and 2 paddywagons showed up.
2. Montreal with Shark Attack, Pulling Teeth, Iron Boots, Loose Cannons, Machete - Flying shopping carts and tires and BIG fireworks. Some blood, swollen heads, and black eyes. Venue run by the french girl that was in Another State of Mind.
3. London - Embassy with Fucked Up, Get Wise - All the benches and bunch of furniture smashed. Bartender was a proud former carnie who tried to tackle people and wrapped an inflatable duck around people in an attempt to calm shit down ???. That weird foil shit was torn down. Members of Kittie were there.
4. Kitchener - The Spot with Chupacabra, OxBaker, Now Or Never (???) - 2 suitcases of firecrackers set off in small venue with no windows. Giant man-sized holes through the walls and bicycles flying through the air. Someone got a firecracker in the eye. A pregnant woman claimed to have been kicked in the stomach.
5. 1st Corktown show - Hamilton with ??? - Mostly fireworks and lots of broken glass. A little blood and a few broken chairs.
6. Q Bar - Toronto with Think I Care, Fucked Up, Violent Minds, The Choice (followed a show at the Reverb with Bane, No Warning, and Our War) - Lots of broken glass and ventilation system torn out of the ceiling. Poor old man who owned it trying to sweep up the glass while people dove on him
7. 2nd JCC show - Toronto with OxBaker, The Killing, Smells Like Shit, Fucked Up, Adversary, Our War - Only one destructive guy but he was terrifying. Drunk, angry, and swinging a metal pole around and poking holes in ceiling.
8. Reverb - Toronto with Godbelow, Ringworm, Day of Mourning, Rise Over Run (?) - Guitar player throwing glasses at people’s heads. Scariest shit ever when Beckman tried to smash TWO fire extinguishers. they didn’t blow up but they barrelled across the concrete floor into some chairs/tables and blew them apart like pins flying away from a bowling ball. That’s all that happened but I can’t stop wondering what would’ve happened if one of the extinguishers blew up.
9. This Ain’t Hollywood - Hamilton with Gunnar Hansen, OxBaker, Fog of Leprosy, Roach Bank - Lots of fireworks. Band liked the venue and operators and didn’t want much to happen.
10. Moe’s Tavern - Burlington with Sam Lawrence 5, Time to Pay, Black Cobra - Benefit show so band asked people not to do anything. Just a few firecrackers went off
11. 3rd Corktown show - Hamilton with Gunnar Hansen, Endless Blockade, Pulling Teeth, Machete - In honour of Phil Fader. A little firecrackers and broken glass.
12. Anarchist Book Store - Toronto with Catharsis, Legion, As One - One chair was broken at the end
13. 1st JCC show - Toronto with Tear It Up, Fucked Up, Riot 99 - Band just toppled over their own equipment
14. Red Star (?) - Hamilton with Riot Starr, Hit the Deck - Long set, this was the first show in a long time that didn’t get stopped prematurely because nothing happened. Band played about 40 minutes and didn’t know how to end without getting cut off.